Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Carmen

Hi my dears!

It's been a while since my last post...like almost always...

Ok, anyway I made a lot of new sims but I'm such a lazy person....
Now I've finally made it...well it's only one of them. I really don't know when I'll upload the others, maybe the stars will tell you.

I made a few pics of her. Quality isn't very good, I know. Though I would be happy if you watch them and tell me your opinion .

Here's Carmen (I think her surname is Benedict or something like that)













Personality:












Imagine your own story...





Download includes .sim  and .sims3pack



I'm not sure if CCs are included...sorry. But here are all links:
Skin by there was nothing left
Hair by peggy(retexture by lotus)
Eyebrows by Elexis
Lively Eyes (Default) by Shady
Freckles by Vasilla
Eyebags (as eyeshadow) by Arisuka
Eyelashes by SClub
Eyebags V3 (as Costume Makeup) by Tifa
Dress by LorandiaSims3
Boots & Stockings by Simsimay (sorry it's pay)
Earrings by lchenchen (or here)
Fingernails by Daluved1

! I also used this SLIDERS. (If you don't have them in your game the sim may look different!)

Well, I think that's it. If you have any questions, problems or just want to tell me your opinion leave a comment below.

Bye! ♥


The boys, the girls
They all like Carmen
She gives them butterflies
Bats their cartoon eyes
She laughs like good
Her mind's like a diamond
Audiotune lies
She's still shining
Like lightning
White lightning

4 comments:

  1. THE STARS SAY YOU WILL RELEASE SOMETHING AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. harharhar.
    and she's pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I could do this. Like I've already said, I'm so lazy at the moment. xD
      and thank you. :)

      Delete