Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just a little preview...

Hi there!
I just wanted you to know that I'm still alive and tell you some news.
As you can see I'm changing the design of my blog but this isn't finished yet, so why am I talking about it?

However, I'm still working on my two new sims. They are gonna be available pretty soon, I just have to take some more pics and write down their story which is quite long, I'm not sure if I'm going to post the entire thing.

Names of my new simmies are top secret!
And actually the faces as well, but I'm a nice person and...well...just watch the tiny little pic below if you want.

 

In addition I'm planning to release my new pose pack soon, but at the moment I don't know exactly when. There are still many issues to fix.

Hope to see you soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are a terrible tease but the eyes look very interesting and what little i can see of the sims. One is male and one is female. I am intrigued now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...Thanks! Maybe I'll upload them tomorrow, but only maybe.

      Delete